On 9 May 2018 the Office of the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights provided the venue for the awarding ceremony of the nationality drawing competition for schoolchildren in the study year 2017/2018. The awarded works are displayed in the hall of the Office.
- 2020 Report of the Ombudsman and the Minority Ombudsman
- Mikó evening with the Minority Ombudsman
- Enforcement of minority rights in times of a pandemic
- General Comment No. 4/2020 of the Minority Ombudsman on the effects of the coronavirus pandemic on nationality communities
- General Comment No. 6/2020. of the Minority Ombudsman on the measures related to damaging the Roma Holocaust Memorial in Budapest and the need for stepping up against incidents motivated by hatred